after 4 years of dreaming, i'm finally doing it... quitting my stable corporate job, and hitting the road on a solo climbing trip. from the countdown to the big move out west... here we go!

Friday, January 13, 2006

girl on the road

it's my one-month anniversary of being on the road. in this time i've been able to maintain a two days on climbing one day off resting lifestyle for over 3 weeks.

i'm changing the name of my blog from daydream believer since the daydream has come true at this point. i'm just a girl on the road now.

daydream believer is from the time i spent at my desk when i was employed... daydreaming about my next climbing trip, or heaven forbid, dreaming about quitting my job to hit the road.

the daydreams are now a reality. i hope to meet nice people, have the car cooperate with my trip, and to climb in many different areas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home