after 4 years of dreaming, i'm finally doing it... quitting my stable corporate job, and hitting the road on a solo climbing trip. from the countdown to the big move out west... here we go!

Monday, November 28, 2005

surreality settling down

I'm starting to feel oddly calm about my decision. it's still quite surreal though, I look around at all i have... the fancy job and the pretty apartment... and i think "wow, i'm really just walking away from this." I appreciate it more already!

In other news, I've allowed myself to think about the trip i'm about to take. I'm working out dates and where I'll be when. Depending on how my money goes, maybe i can stay in the SE states for a while... if i can make it through february, i'll go to the red in march. and if i go to the red in march, i'm not leaving until may. :)

ah, daydreams of climbing are coming true! Can't wait to be posting up here from different geographical locations.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home