after 4 years of dreaming, i'm finally doing it... quitting my stable corporate job, and hitting the road on a solo climbing trip. from the countdown to the big move out west... here we go!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

writer's block

i've had a few friends visiting me for this portion of the roadtrip, and i'm not really writing that much. instead, i'm thinking a lot about the impending return to the real world, and most of my sentences trail off in to "...yeah..." if i can complete them at all. Because of my inability to string words into sentences, here are a few pictures from the last week.

oblivious to the beautiful scenery, I open two months worth of mail and think about income taxes

sitting by the fire, thinking about getting a job

one of those classic joshua tree storms rolls across the desert:

Damian on a warm-up in J-tree:

on something fun in the happy boulders, bishop

warming up on a traverse in the Druid stones, bishop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home