after 4 years of dreaming, i'm finally doing it... quitting my stable corporate job, and hitting the road on a solo climbing trip. from the countdown to the big move out west... here we go!

Monday, December 12, 2005

'twas the night before roadtrip...

I took an extra day to run errands. I picked up groceries for the trip and Betsy, my trusty car, had a fuel system clean out. my little present to her in hopes that she gets me all the way to BC. Betsy is a 1988 chevy-blue cavalier. she has various decorations and decals. may i say it? may i make the predictable joke? She's old enough to drive herself! har-har! you may wipe the spit off the screen now, otherwise it could dry funny.

So, what am i doing the night before driving out of toronto into the unknown?
watched monster garage. it's going to be continued next week! the nerve! it's pretty obvious that i'm everything's packed up, so I will now enjoy a double episode of Family Guy and post tomorrow as I attempt to fit it all in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home