after 4 years of dreaming, i'm finally doing it... quitting my stable corporate job, and hitting the road on a solo climbing trip. from the countdown to the big move out west... here we go!

Friday, May 12, 2006

the real world strikes back

being back in toronto has been very busy. i'm trying to see everyone - friends and family - as well as pack up all my things for the big move out west. it's been a toss up of visiting my old self, or being a guest in my old home. i'll be writing more later but for now, here are some pictures of the climbing i've done in the past week.

I climbed five out of six of my last days in BC before coming back to Ontario. My rest day was spent on the plane, and it was climbing the next day at my old home crag, the Niagara Glen.

meg leads up the "weird" warm up route in Chek Canyon, Whistler BC

kevin figuring out his beta and trusting those crappy intermediates on Easy in an Easychair - Squamish BC

Brian demonstrates his super smooth beta for us in between our attempts.

hey look, the earth really is round. a view of the rocky mountains on the flight back to toronto

The boys warming up at the glen - Niagara Falls, Ontario

Damian matching the rock and setting up for the toss on a glossy, shiny warm-up.

Paul's send of the day, and a shirt to match the pad as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home